Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

A fresh start

So it has been eons since I have done 2 things. Blogged & exercised. Thank goodness a new year has begun - this is always the mental renewal time of year.
Each year I have the same resolutions. Lose weight, exercise more & quit smoking. I have one of those resolutions accomplished - I have been smoke free for over 2 years now! Yeah!!! Now the other 2 are a bit more tiresome. Tiresome in the sense that I am so over putting them on a list each year. I was hoping by this time things would have been a"habit" and not wishful thinking. But as it is we are at square one once again.
My plan is pretty simple. I am going to follow Weight Watchers for my nutrition plan. I've done WW before with great results so I'm pretty hopeful. As for the fitness part of it all, I've signed up for Pilates twice a week & plan on running a minimum of 3 times/wk.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: