Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A difference a week makes

Persistence. Not one of my strengths. So to get to this week and actually WANT to go to the gym. Hell I am surprised. I was crunched for time today & thought that maybe this was the day I would slack. But I had that feeling - something I haven't felt in awhile - the desire to feel good again. So I went to the gym. And I even did a bit of strength training...which I really, really dislike and it felt pretty good.
To add the cherry on top of all this was the fact that I ran my 5k under 40:00. I haven't done this in eons. And it felt awesome!! My goal was to run 30 miles by the end of September - I am almost half way there! Tomorrow will be my rest day from running since I have a kettlebell class but will hope to get another form of cardio in. Now to plan for my strength training!!

No comments: