Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Training begins....

Well, I think I have about 92 days left until the Pgh. half. I'm pretty excited but nervous at the same time. I have been reviewing different plans & I've decided on Hal Higdon's Novice Half plan. It givens me plenty of time for it so it works for me. I really just need to get outside & run. I've been doing too much on the treadmill due to weather. Maybe after the winter season I'll find Yax trax on sale. And I've been of a wuss when it comes to running in the cold. So sad I know.

Part of my training plan is to include blogging more - it least twice a week on my progress. I'vebeen such a slacker with this blog. I keep looking at the link on my favorite bar everyday & keep putting it off. Got to work on that.

Well going to get back to the Superbowl. (Weird time to blog eh?)

No comments: