Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Thunks



Not sure if we are to answer all the questions or not but here we go!!!




Sesame Street turns 40 this month. If you were to be on Sesame Street, which character would you want to be in a scene with?

Elmo - just because my daughter, who is 7, still loves him. Makes me happy to see that Sesame Street is just not for "babies" - heck I still love to watch it!!!  She gets so excited when we see him at Sesame Place!! (And wow - I'm a year older than Sesame... :0)

We are out shopping for a new laptop. Which one do you pick and why?

I love my Dell - but I'd considering going over to the "dark side" & tryong a Mac. I'm tired of listening to my 19 yr. old brag about it. I'd like to see what the hubaloo is all about!! Plus the idea of not having continuous updates to clog the memory of my computer....that is heaven.


Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theater? What was the movie, how much was the ticket and why did you walk out?

Yes - my hubby & I went ot see "The Weatherman" with N. Cage. We like him but the movie was awful!!! I couldn't take it & he was sleeping so we left & went shopping instead. It irked me since we rarely get "date" nights & this movie was such a stinker.


 If your neighbor is having a baby would you buy a baby gift for them?

Yes & I have. I think it was a plot - we had 3 of them pregnant at the same time!!

No comments: