Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In....




A weekly meme hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins

1. Plans and schedules are wishful thinking! Though I enjoy making them!!

2. I'm happy when things go as planned but also when things are unexpected. Like my kids actually cleaning up after themselves - my husband is within this category too.

3. The last thing I drank was chocolate chip tea.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family. It is THE most valuable thing.

5. I like nothing on my pizza. I usually take all the cheese off.

6. Dear November, please bring me some snow!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my nap before working, tomorrow my plans include watching my daughter try to rollerskate, if I m not working and Sunday, I want to relax!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with #1... Have a great weekend!
Here are my fill-ins