Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

End of summer

Wow - so this summer has flown by so quickly. I vowed at the beginning of summer to blog more. I was wrong. Our schedule with Emily & swim team proved to be very busy. But we loved it!!
Emily did so well this year!! This was her first season in rec swimming and by the end of the season she has dramatically decreased her times. So much in backstroke that she won an award at the end of the season!! She took 3rd place in freestyle at "B" championships -  out of 76 other swimmers. I can begin to express how darn proud of her I am!! She has the month of August off and then will start back up in Sept.
Sarah has her last week of school at the BCIU. Then we will have about 3 weeks off and then she starts kindergarten. I'm so excited for her. She will be in fuill day school - 5 days a week. This is going to be great for her!! Things are going well for her. She is tolerating her bolus feedings so much better than she has before. Though i still wish she would be able to take more in.
So on my wish list... blog more. I know... it's been said before. :)

No comments: