Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A month in & still no goals

I've started out 2011 already in a slump. Usually every year I get myself going & come up with the ole' resolutions & then I am off & running. For it least a month or so. This year is different. I have no goals. And worse yet, I really don't want to make any. I feel a general malaise in my life for the past 6 months or so. I know what needs to be done, I know what direction I need to go in but I just don't care about getting there. To me this is bothersome.

For instance, the health issue. I have gained a bit in the last 6 months since I stopped running after my last half marathon in May. I have a general plan to get things into motion but I just cannot find any motivation to do it. No - I'm not depressed, quite the opposite I've been very happy, happier than I have been in awhile. I just lost my focus along the way.

So I guess for my 1st goal: make a list of goals for the year. I think I shall start out quite simple. I can't afford to overload my fragile self at this point in the game.

No comments: