Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where am I going with this


I am not sure where I want to go with this blog. Should it be about trying to go gluten free? How I am struggling to start running again? Raising my girls? I think it will be a nice mish-mash of all of the above.
I will begin with my “Weekly Chase” which was a  project started on blog Live, Love & Run. She has just recently ended this project but I think it is a nice way to start mine. It’s a about goals – which I really suck at. I am great at making them but completing them, well another blog post. So below are my goals for the week
weekly chase, goals, setting goals
1. Run 3.1 miles – 3x this week. It takes me for ever to run this. About 45 minutes but I have to start somewhere.
2. Burpee’s – I need to do 50 everyday. THis is such a small thing to do espcially since I break it in to 2 sets of 25.
3. #plankaday – Continue my plankaday drill that I do as it is.
4. Spend 30 minutes twice this week purging/organizing the basement. – O…M….G…. it is so gross right now. It is like our personal dump spot in our home.
5. Meal plan – Need to get on this today. I used to be pretty good at this – well ok at it. Now I am back to the 4pm freak out. Not good. Swim & field hockey season is beginning so I need to get on the ball. Plus I need to figure houw to wean & weed out the gluten food in our home.
So – these are my goals for the week!!
 

No comments: