Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Long but successful day!

It's been a whirlwind day of baking today. I was able to make about 4 dozen choc chip cookies, 3 rolls of pizza bread & dinner. I made Bruschetta chicken - very good & easy. More importantly my 7 year old ate it! The hamburger rolls I was making did not do so well- the dough "exploded" in my bread maker. I salvaged what I could so I'll find put how it did with Eric's lunch tomorrow.
Tomorrow I have a job interview *yikes!* and then I am going to make Breakfast Apple Crisp. It is from the Smitten Kitchen website (will get link later). Pretty excited about this one!!
Plus tomorrow is Meal Plan Monday. (That really needs an audio link to make it so so much cooler ha!)
Well off to read a bit. I've borrow this book twice & I am determined to finish it. It about the Centralia mine fire. Tragic thing - more bothersome if you came from coal mining area as I did in West. Pa & had a few members of my family that were miners. We're all now blood, guts & steel and so proud of it!!!
Night all~
-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: