Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4

Another day another lost chance to run. It is what it is. I think I am trying to push myself to fast to recover mentally. I'm just calling it done for the week and resume my lofty goals till Monday.

I was able to get in most of my workout today though except for my burpees. This is a major fail on my part and will have to do extra tomorrow to make up for today.

Plank: 2:12.6
Wall squat: 1:25.3
Calf raises: 50
Crunches with 10# wt.: 25
Push ups: 25
Yoga pose: Warrior II

There is so much time in my day that is wasted so plans needs to made and bad habits adjusted. Ahh the waning moon can take all these with her! lol Beginning next week I will be working on goals and posting them for accountability. They will be wide ranging and not just health/fitness related.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: