Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Holiday Planning

This year is going to be different - I am going to actually plan our holiday this year. Yep I said it. Now do I really mean it? I do. Too many years I have spent wondering what to buy, getting nice bargains ahead of time only to find them stashed in a "great hiding place" in March and all together totally missing the mark all due to the fact I did not plan. 

This time around I going to make use of planners that are available on the web. I love printables and this one is a great one from the TheHouseholdPlanner.com. I love printing out pages & binding them at Staples - it's so geeky yes I know. I did this last year for Thanksgiving and it totally saved me!!




Stop by the site and download a few of the free printables to try!

No comments: