Well my first week at these goals went pretty bad. I think part of the problem was that I wrote them down on the blog but didn't write them down where I could see them everyday. I need that. I need to actually write it down day after day to drill it in. So that said, that will be added to my list for the next week.
2. Read 1-2 stories from D'Aulaires Book of Greek Myths. Sadly children do not learn of these great stories anymore. I think Emily will love them!!
This was just a huge fail on my part. Will be a priority this week.
2. Get my book list together and read a real book - it least 15 minutes a day. This does not include cookbooks!! Nothing against cookbooks but I tend to skim those. As far as my booklist goes - I have so many on the kindle right now I need to categorize and organize what I want and need to read.
Home:1. Menu plan by Friday this week. Since I have been working more on weekend this is going by the wayside. So I need to prep ahead of time for this.
3. Bake, bag & freeze it least 3 dozen cookies for future fundraiser.
5. Have sink cleared before bed. This is a problem for me. I absolutely hate waking up to a sink full of dishes so this needs to be corrected.
6. Make sure counters are cleared before bed. Once again - this is a lazy clutter problem on my part. I think I will need something so I leave it out....duh it'll take me 15 seconds to grab it from the cupboard!
This weeks goals:
Family:1. Read 1-2 stories from D'Aulaires Book of Greek Myths.
2. Work on touchpad with Sarah.
3. Sit with Emily while she does her homework.
1. Exercise 6 days a week.
2. Get my book list together and read a real book - it least 15 minutes a day.
3. Get to bed by 10:30 this week.
Home:1. Menu plan by Friday this week.
2. Work on cleaning the basement it east 30 minutes 3x this week.
3. Create my home cleaning schedule.
4. Have sink cleared before bed.
5. Make sure counters are cleared before bed.
6. Write goals down and refer to them everyday.