Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Foodie PenPal Reveal Day!!

I was so fortunate to get a great foodie penpal this month, Robyn of Robyns View,. Not only did she  send me some really tasty items she also sent homemade goodies too! MY favorite!!
I received 4 grinder shakers - garlic salt, garlic pepper, lemon & pepper and Italian herb. I am so into garlic right now so this was a god send!!

My daughter is in heaven with the Starbucks cocoa. We had a cup together after school today during homework in which she added a VERY generous application of the Mallow Bits!! And topped it off with a second helping half way through her cup!!

I have never seem the Better than Bouillon before so I am pretty excited about this. I make a lot of chicken broth homemade but this will be great in a pinch when I forget to thaw some out.

The ranch dressing mix is on my to do list this weekend. I have a bunch of veggies calling it name!!

And last but certainly not least is the Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub. Can you say body yum??? We have a date tonight with a nice hot bath.... can...not....wait!!!

I love Foodie Penpals!!! Thank you so much Robyn - this was such a great treat to receive today!!!! And stop by her blog - she has sooooo many great DIY ideas. She's such a crafty little thang - I am so envious!!!!


No comments: